Study pages discuss how St. Jude has generated and used a particular dataset. St. Jude Cloud currently hosts datasets from the following studies:
- Pediatric Cancer Genome Project (PCGP)
- St. Jude Lifetime (SJLIFE)
- Clinical Genomics (Clinical Pilot and G4K)
- Sickle Cell Genome Project (SGP)
- Childhood Cancer Survivor Study (CCSS)
Click on a link above to navigate to the corresponding Study page. On each Study page you will find general information about the project such as the goal of the study, demographics and other information about study participants, study design and sequencing technology used, as well as how to cite the study. For complete citation guidelines across datasets, please review the citing St. Jude Cloud page.